Welcome to OnlineAMD's Webinars. Below, you'll find an archive of our
FREE Webinar offerings, linking directly to the registration pages.
Brought to you by:
Mitigating the Risks of
As the speed of technology increases, the product life cycle decreases. With parts being taken out of production more frequently, the risk of key components becoming obsolete has increased exponentially. This webinar will examine the key strategies for mitigating the risk of component obsolescence and the dangers associated of working without a comprehensive approach.
Watch this archived webinar and learn
- Key strategies for mitigating component obsolescence
- The risks associated with inaction
- Developing a comprehensive approach
- Analyzing inventory for potential “end of life” products
TECHNICAL COMPETENCE AND SUPPLY CHAIN CONFIDENCE:
Choosing the Right Partners for Critical Aerospace Systems
In case you missed the webinar on March 27, 2014, click here to view the most recent webinar from Sparton.
- 85% of those outsourcing in the aerospace industry select technical expertise as the most important supplier capability.
- Given this emphasis, what is the best way to assess a manufacturing partners’ technical expertise?
- How best do you align yourself and your manufacturing partners on processes and metrics?
- What is at risk when having the wrong partnership?
|May 21, 2010
||Top Strategies for Effectively Managing Programs and Risk
Click the link above to view the FREE archived webcast on how Oracle’s enterprise project portfolio management solutions (EPPM) can help aerospace and defense companies manage programs in the unfolding environment ahead. Presenting is Stan S. Kuruvilla, Industry Strategist with Oracle Primavera. He focuses on helping aerospace and defense companies understand the value of EPPM solutions in managing programs and projects.
|March 31, 2010
||Implementing Effective Program Management in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
Click the link above to view the FREE archived webcast with B/E Aerospace as they discuss how Oracle’s Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solutions helped them successfully manage their programs. In this informative case study presentation, Kaushik Sheath, Program Planning and Controls Manager and Mike Murphy, Program Director, will share success strategies, best practices and provide insight into the PPM selection process, including recommendations for product implementation.