Precision Cutting Tools
13701 Excelsior Dr
Santa Fe Springs CA 90670
ph: (800) 334-9373
fax: (562) 926-0156
Precision Cutting Tools has been in the cutting tools industry for more than 50 years. The company specializes in end mills, drills, routers, chamfer mills, and specials-per-print.
Its cutting tools are available in the following materials: carbide, powder metal, cobalt, and HSS. PCT’s tools are engineered specifically for the aerospace, automotive, medical, oil drilling, and mould/die industries. PCT’s products are distributed across the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
PCT’s vision is to become the leader and most preferred end mill and drill manufacturer that delivers high-quality products at competitive pricing. PCT has introduced new innovative products that have enabled customers to increase their productivity, while simultaneously reducing their cost of production. In addition, PCT’s successful collaboration with Eifeler Coating Services Inc. and Günther Wirth, both renowned German companies, has led to vast growth in manufacturing capabilities. Recently, its subsidiary, Eifeler Coating Services Inc. received ISO 9001:2008 certification, enabling consistency in quality and efficiency in its PVD coatings.
(Inches & Metric Sizes)
• Carbide End Mills (Standard, High Performance and Variable Helix)
• Carbide Drills (High Performance) Depths from 3xD up to 30xD (Long Drills) with and without coolant hole
• Powder Metal End Mills
• Cobalt End Mills
• High Speed Steel End Mills
• Manufacturer of High Speed Steel, Cobalt and Powder Metal in dimensions of 1/4”-3” cutting Diameter and up to 12” LOC.
• Specials Carbide End Mills Delivered (e.g. from blueprint) in 2- 3 days with coating included.
• Long Carbide Drills with coolant holes.
• Huge Stock of cut-to-length Carbide Blanks
• In-House (PVD) Coating Department
• Re-Sharpening Services