Gold Care program offers CMM and vision machine packages at initial base price of the machine.
Mitutoyo America Corp. has a new sales program based on “packaging” select coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) and vision systems with related equipment and service packages at no extra cost over the price of the base machine. By closely listening to the “cost of ownership” and “simplified buying” desires of metrology equipment buyers over the last 50 years, Mitutoyo’s new “Gold Care” program packages peripheral equipment and multi-year service packages (representing an overall $15,000+ savings) with a larger select group of these types of machines. The program is available to US-based companies served by Mitutoyo America for a limited time period throughout the year.
“The US marketplace has recognized Mitutoyo as the leader in metrology technology for decades,” states Matt Dye, Mitutoyo America’s vice president of Measuring Instrument Sales. “In conjunction with this being our golden anniversary, we’re offering this packaged-pricing promotion as a thank you to industry. Because we’re closely listening to the needs of our technology buyers, this ‘Gold Care’ program allows us to refocus on simplifying how the buying process works, as well as addressing the true 'cost of ownership' issues."
Measuring machines included in this program include:
• CNC CMMs: CRYSTA-Plus Series (400/500/700 Models)
• Manual CMMs: CRYSTA-Apex S CNC Series (500/700/900/1200 Models)
• Vision Machines: QV-Apex Pro, QV-Apex TP Systems
Every machine group offers a “Gold Care” package that includes:
• A “Second Year” extended warranty covering all labor and part costs (industry standard is one year)
• A two year “Bronze” calibration agreement (A2LA Accredited)
• A five-year technical phone support program covering all of the machine’s software needs (explaining specific product information and answering technical support questions)
• Mitutoyo’s exclusive MeasurLink Pro Edition software package (the industry standard in data
management for quality professionals)
• Workholding solutions:
--FOR CMMs: Mitutoyo’s own Eco-Fix Fixturing System (a “plug and play” work-holding solution that’s simple to use and labor saving)
--FOR VISION MACHINES: Mitutoyo’s Opti-Fix Fixturing System (helps to facilitate workholding and faster throughput)
• Measurement devices:
--FOR CMMs: Our Starter Stylus Kit (multiple probes and extensions for touch applications)
--FOR VISION SYSTEMS with Touch Probes: Our Starter Stylus Kit (multiple probes and extensions for touch applications)